Maruyama Piston Pumps Model MS755
- Maruyama’s patented, unique, and simple Uniflow Design ensures that fluid moves in only one direction throughout the pump, reducing pulsation and maintaining a constant pressure for exceptional efficiency of spray.
- Many models are very versatile for drive mounting and plumbing mounting … You can use either side of the pump!
- Attachments available to convert European fitting threads to U.S. threads
- Requires less energy and the cost of ownership and maintenance is low.
- Maruyama’s patented, unique and easy-to-understand UNIFLOW ™ DESIGN ensures that fluid moves in only ONE direction throughout the pump, reducing pulsation and maintaining a constant pressure … for exceptional efficiency of spray and far less erosion of metal parts and easier resealing than the competition
- Most models are very VERSATILE for drive and suction plumbing mounting …use either side of the pump with a simple change! (MS331, MS415, MS655, MS753A pumps only)
- LOW maintenance and cost of ownership
|Approx. weight (lbs/kg)||52.5 / 23.8|
|Pressure (psi max.)||700|
|Suction volume (gpm/lpm)||15.8 / 60|
|Maximum rpm (in/min)||950|
|Required net power (approx)||7 Hp|
|Can be PTO-driven*||yes|
|Commercial warranty||5 yrs|
|Illustrated Parts List||MS755 IPL|
|Owner's Manual||MS755 Manual|