Feldmann Power is dedicated to bringing the best brands to our customers. We also look for brands that share our small-town values. Maruyama Equipment meets the high standards we expect from our brand partners.
Maruyama brings extraordinary quality, rugged durability, superior performance to all their products. Maruyama has tools built to work; tools built tough, tools made for you. For over a hundred years, Maruyama Equipment has meant innovation and manufacturing excellence. Maruyama Equipment is committed to the professional user and a commercial warranty you can sink your teeth into . . . the longest in the industry. Suppose you depend on your equipment day in and day out. In that case, you should demand equipment that can deliver extraordinary results day in and day out.
As an independent, servicing dealer, Feldmann Power provides the service and support you can count on. As part of Maruyama’s professional and knowledgeable dealer network, we promise to:
- Listen to your needs before advising you on the best equipment for your task.
- Help you pick the proper accessories.
- Assemble, set up, and test your equipment before you use it.
- Stand behind the product warranty.
- Provide a reliable source for accessories, parts, and service.
- Match the equipment to your application.
- Know what attributes are essential to you—light, quiet, powerful, fuel-efficient, low emission, etc.
- Know what features are necessary for your region based on factors like the length of the season.
- Insist on comfort and safety. Whether you or your crew operate the equipment, safety is paramount–comfortable, well-balanced, and smooth running equipment extends your crew’s productivity–and the life of your equipment investment.
- Compare value: Cost should not be the only factor. Consider the features, the warranty, and the attributes that affect the durability, such as chrome impregnated cylinders or full crankshafts or threaded, solid drive shafts. Consider the effects on productivity due to service-related downtime and the impact on the bottom line due to “disposable” equipment.